Monday 27 August 2012

im back

OK im back today I was back yesterday but I was catching up on big brother so I didn't make a post im glad to be back but aj hasn't really changed but I sure missed it but this post is for one person in particular
lovelost
as.................
she quit for real this time I looked up to her and all and now she has quit the blog and .......
animal jam
it was a horrible thing to see as such a great blogger/jammer has left but she is getting older so there is soon going to be a day I do that well I am going to get older at some stage im coming .. on the 10th october 2012
the .. means my age! but Im just happy to be back but while I was gone 2 people died one was my great uncle and the other person was .................. some woman in a carpet shop? I don't really know her!
thats all happy jamming
o look i made this for the bottom of my posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment