Friday 17 August 2012

look who is back

the email's helped very much as...........
SHAMANS ARE BACK OK!
this is the day that animal jam will change for ever! I never seen a shaman but there is one person she got me into shamans see saw the monkey shaman!








snownyclaw
this is a post for her/him (think shes a girl)
hello snownyclaw you are like my role model i am pleased to say you got shamans back with out you we would not be inspired in the same way without we would have never known the story of jamma without you animal jam would be missing a jammer your great snownyclaw fantastic. I will now post a song that I made up for jamma!






O jamma was brillant place
with engry and grace
we had the shamans in a
big township we never
thought the day would come
when .........

the shamans went away O,
way would they do that
to us
we didn't do any badness

there was one jammer who kept
her paws firmly on the ground
she never gave up
fought to the end
till the day!


the shamans came back
to us without this
wonderful jammer
animal jam
would be broken

by happypsp

if you play the guitar I will get the chords for it now i will make that up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment